[Ищу] Oxy Classifieds Доска объявлений

Your comment ' There are errors in "fields_process.php" ' says nothing. You should post exact error from php log, if you expect any help
Ok, it wasn't my intention to make confusion. I thought fixing this script was an ongoing process and I was just trying to provide quick info.
Here is the error line from the servers log.php file:
PHP:
[14-Feb-2012 12:34:43] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class fields in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\fields_process.php on line 1

I'm running wamp server v2.0 with apache 2.2.11; php 5.2.9-2 and mysql 5.1.33;

I'm using Oxyclassifieds script from post Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся with replaced classes and added missing "db_backup" folder and "adduser" "addgroup" php files, If you are interested in any other info I'll provide it as soon as i can.

Ok, it wasn't my intention to make confusion. I thought fixing this script was an ongoing process and I was just trying to provide quick info.
Here is the error line from the servers log.php file:
PHP:
[14-Feb-2012 12:34:43] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class fields in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\fields_process.php on line 1

I'm running wamp server v2.0 with apache 2.2.11; php 5.2.9-2 and mysql 5.1.33;

I'm using Oxyclassifieds script from post Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся with replaced classes and added missing "db_backup" folder and "adduser" "addgroup" php files, If you are interested in any other info I'll provide it as soon as i can.

Try to replace /classes/fields_process.php with zip content

Вложения

• fields_process.zip
    19,9 KB · Просмотры: 80
  • Нравится
Реакции: er1c
Try to replace /classes/fields_process.php with zip content
Thank you, it's working now. Haven't test it thoroughly but I can now register, activate, deactivate and delete users. Though there is another error with "users.php" when deleting users. User gets deleted but this error comes up. Here is the log:
PHP:
[14-Feb-2012 19:13:02] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate non-existent class:  actions in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\users.php on line 0
It's not big deal, user managing works now and that is what matters the most.
EDIT:
Ok, I just tried to post an test paid add as the user I registered, and it failed at "Approve Add" with the following error:
PHP:
[14-Feb-2012 20:00:21] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class banners in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\actions.php on line 1057635114

Hello everyone,
I have Oxy Classifieds 6.0 and E-mail Alerts doesn't works
who can help me with this?
Thanks you :tut:

Thank you, it's working now. Haven't test it thoroughly but I can now register, activate, deactivate and delete users. Though there is another error with "users.php" when deleting users. User gets deleted but this error comes up. Here is the log:
PHP:
[14-Feb-2012 19:13:02] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate non-existent class:  actions in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\users.php on line 0
It's not big deal, user managing works now and that is what matters the most.
EDIT:
Ok, I just tried to post an test paid add as the user I registered, and it failed at "Approve Add" with the following error:
PHP:
[14-Feb-2012 20:00:21] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class banners in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\actions.php on line 1057635114
Thy this

Вложения

• actions.zip
    1,7 KB · Просмотры: 64
  • Нравится
Реакции: er1c
Thank you it's good now. I had managed to decode it myself. The code is somewhat different than in your file and it's working ok. I've attached my actions.php file. But there is another problem, although paypal works fine, has anyone else tryed to use fortumo payment gateway? It gives twice the following notice
PHP:
[16-Feb-2012 14:59:26] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  test in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\payment\fortumo.php on line 0
Also it's not possible to set currency and test mode in fortumo settings, it seems that fortumo gateway isn't working. Has anyone else tryed it?

Вложения

• actions.rar
    1,6 KB · Просмотры: 34
Thank you it's good now. I had managed to decode it myself. The code is somewhat different than in your file and it's working ok. I've attached my actions.php file. But there is another problem, although paypal works fine, has anyone else tryed to use fortumo payment gateway? It gives twice the following notice
PHP:
[16-Feb-2012 14:59:26] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  test in C:\wamp\www\oxy7\classes\payment\fortumo.php on line 0
Also it's not possible to set currency and test mode in fortumo settings, it seems that fortumo gateway isn't working. Has anyone else tryed it?
It's actualy was my fault. When I copied all files from flynax demo server, I have saved wrong class file as actions.php. Because of that your decoded actions.php is somewhat different than my actions.zip. I took it from older release, decoded it, fixed bugs and uploaded it for you. As for fortumo gateway, cant help you here, sorry. Anyway, its just PHP Notice, you can just ignore it.

From Flynax demo server? Anyway, your help was big for me and others who might need this files, fortumo sms gateway is awesome thing, and it probably needs some small adjusting. Sript works fine so far, thanks once again.

Hello everyone,
I have Oxy Classifieds 6.0 and E-mail Alerts doesn't works
who can help me with this?
thank you

Назад
Сверху