Скрипт activeCollab corporate последние версии

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
автор - ты нормально чувствуешь себя? для форума и хайд на 1к постов?
уменьши до сотни если для форума. с 1000 сообщений у нас 20 пользователей и то таких кому нафиг твой активколлаб сдался...

да надо еще уменьшить! :)

Do we have any planned release for 3.2.13 or so after 3.2.* as 3.2.12 is missing some of the important APIs project hourly rates, archive company list, expense category and many more.

I found this as I am in development of the widget that provide the complete details to the manager with which customer is currently active and with what rates. It also provide a little detail about profit and loss. efforts list, etc.

Do we have any planned release for 3.2.13 or so after 3.2.* as 3.2.12 is missing some of the important APIs project hourly rates, archive company list, expense category and many more.

I found this as I am in development of the widget that provide the complete details to the manager with which customer is currently active and with what rates. It also provide a little detail about profit and loss. efforts list, etc.
look at the very first post of this topic, there are 3.2.12/3.3.11 posted there

Yes. Zcrypt. That true.. I am asking for the same version of 3.2 with higher sub version release as released by AC Team I would say 3.2.13 or 3.2.14

I think he is asking if there is plans to post version higher then 3.2.12 in the 3.2.x... like this one: www .activecollab.com/docs/manuals/admin-version-3/release-notes/activecollab-3-2-13
well, that is for Alex's decision, but there is 3.3.x latest stable branch, so why bother for 3.2.x?

As I have started keeping my efforts on build the widgets on 3.2.x and at the end it seems that with version 3.2.13 or 14 it is completely stable version.

Whereas when we come to 3.3.1 which is available to all it has lot of bug fixes needed as mentioned in the thread at ac forum.

Also found one more thing as it could be bug or feature. We cannot use useresponse 2.1 with ac module useresponse release 1 or release 2

Release 1 module of useresponse was supported till 3.1 and release 2 is supported with 3.2.13 onwards

Activecollab released another bugfix version ac 3.3.7. Here are the changes:

Bug Fixes:

Fixed Workload problem with load task names
Invoice items that have no related items are not moved to a new storage
Fixed caching issue with project users implementation
Fixed invoice PDF rendering issue when invoice details are set to be on the left
PO number is displayed in invoice PDF
Fixed invoice item counter issue (items were counted from 0 in some cases)
Extra stats are not loaded in the background for each administration page
Fixed page access problem with shared notebooks
Invoice background image is properly displayed in Invoice Designer when you are using clean URL-s
Fixed custom logo display in mobile interface
Fixed Internet Explorer 8 issue
Fixed user picker issue when visibility is changed

This comes to the question, which version Alex will release first? 3.3.6 or 3.3.7

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху